Monday, March 22, 2010

Your new black master Part 1

Answering the door, your jaw drops as you reckognize me. Stammering "my umm ..ahh wifes not here" "Shut-up bitch" I say as I slap that silly expression off your face. "Strip..Now!!!" Dumbfounded and dazed, you start to fumble with your shirt while I talk..
" She is no longer your wife, but she, as are you, is my property from this day forward, for me to use and abuse for my pleasure...Today is the first day of the rest of your life, your new life, as my bitch, today your training begins for real." I can see your mind struggling, the internal struggle, it's what you've wanted for soo long yet you still have reserves...so much going on, you need time to think, time I won't give you...it's too late for that now. "on your knees, and this had better be good or you shall feel my wrath"
Dropping to your knees you try to think, but I don't let you, opening my zipper I release my cock an grabbing you by the hair I force myself into your mouth. "suck it bitch, and swallow every drop" "When we are done, you will take a shower and shave every bit of hair off of you, each day will start with you showering and shaving your complete body, I like my bitches clean shaven, as will most of your suitors"
Stopping I withdraw from your mouth and grabbing your hair I deliver 2 hard slaps across your face. "I said suck it bitch, not chew on it, " Placing it back in your mouth, "mmmmm thats better, you will be quite the cocksucker before long"
"I've bought you an outfit for today, but we will be going shopping and picking out a complete bitches wardrobe for you. This weekend we'll have a nice garage sale, you in your new clothes, selling your old ones to the neighbors...haahaha that will be fun" Grabbing you by the back of the head , I grunt and release my nigger seed into the back of your throat. "not bad, you'll get better as you get more practice" grabbing you by the hair, I drag your confused ass over to the couch, sitting down I pull you over my knee.
" I will also discipline you as I see fit, and so will those I chose" Hooking a leg over yours and forcing your arm up behind your back I begin spanking your virgin ass, you are surprised at the pain and in your confused state you don't know what to do. Squealing a little you start to make little sounds.."owwiiieee...noooo please" but they fall on mute ears, you arte my little bitch and I will completely own and possess you, this is just the begining, what plans I have for you... Soon your machoism gives way and the tears start to fall, spanking harder you soon loose all machoism and begin sobbing, crying like a little baby, satsified I toss you off my knee...."get in the shower, your now nothing more than a cumeating cuckold sissy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment